Dissident
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dissident is not raiding anymore!

Go down 
+3
Oricc
Deathmoan
Saain
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Saain
Admin

Dissident is not raiding anymore! Empty
PostSubject: Dissident is not raiding anymore!   Dissident is not raiding anymore! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:33 pm

Just to give some info to ppl still applying, we decinded to go our seperate ways and are not going to raid anymore.

Some of our ppl were just fed up with the game, some wanted to go to more hardcore guilds and some are just going casual untill Cata.

Anyways, peace out and gl finding guilds thats suits you!

Dissident
Back to top Go down
Deathmoan
Core member
Deathmoan

PostSubject: Re: Dissident is not raiding anymore!   Dissident is not raiding anymore! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:06 pm

Wipe'd
Back to top Go down
Oricc
Core member

PostSubject: Re: Dissident is not raiding anymore!   Dissident is not raiding anymore! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:51 am

idd moan, Anyone still on Bladefist? I'm gonna be back in London for a few weeks and would love to do some raiding, if noone is reading this anymore then nvm
Back to top Go down
Georgesile
Guild gangsta
Georgesile

PostSubject: Re: Dissident is not raiding anymore!   Dissident is not raiding anymore! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:51 pm

ME CELERES HORIZON AND SAAIN are in sanity
Back to top Go down
stabilftw
User

PostSubject: Re: Dissident is not raiding anymore!   Dissident is not raiding anymore! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:27 pm

I'm in Lotto, Twisting Nether but I'm named Sancro now (ye shit name, thinking of changing again but lacking inspiration)

and lol fuck alliance Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deathmoan
Core member
Deathmoan

PostSubject: Re: Dissident is not raiding anymore!   Dissident is not raiding anymore! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:18 pm

still on bladefist, joined from the ashes Razz
Back to top Go down
Oricc
Core member

PostSubject: Re: Dissident is not raiding anymore!   Dissident is not raiding anymore! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:44 pm

Nice, good to hear. Probably gonna stay horde but we'll see, I'll be back day after tomorrow so I'll look you guys up. Any lk 25 hc kills on bladefist yet?
Back to top Go down
Deathmoan
Core member
Deathmoan

PostSubject: Re: Dissident is not raiding anymore!   Dissident is not raiding anymore! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:55 pm

nop but sanity is getting close
Back to top Go down
Oricc
Core member

PostSubject: Re: Dissident is not raiding anymore!   Dissident is not raiding anymore! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:01 pm

Good luck to them. P3?
Back to top Go down
Deathmoan
Core member
Deathmoan

PostSubject: Re: Dissident is not raiding anymore!   Dissident is not raiding anymore! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:51 am

last time i heard their record was 15% Razz
Back to top Go down
Oricc
Core member

PostSubject: Re: Dissident is not raiding anymore!   Dissident is not raiding anymore! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:51 am

WoW,

anyway, if anyone is interested, I am moving to a late night guild on the realm Bronzebeard called Past Tense. They have 8/12 ICC 25 hc and 11/12 ICC 10 hc so that is a lot better than the other late night guilds I looked at progressing normal BQL 10 man so I'm pretty happy with that.

Anyway I'll see you all around, if anyone wants to add me on Real ID my name is James Bentley so go ahead and do it, good luck to everyone and have fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Healiiium
User
Healiiium

PostSubject: Re: Dissident is not raiding anymore!   Dissident is not raiding anymore! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:51 am

Me & Zakki and maybe Deathmoan are the only ones left on bladefist that are horde :<
Back to top Go down
Saain
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dissident is not raiding anymore!   Dissident is not raiding anymore! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:31 pm

I miss dissident! Fucking hate alliance
Back to top Go down
Healiiium
User
Healiiium

PostSubject: Re: Dissident is not raiding anymore!   Dissident is not raiding anymore! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:30 pm

I hate allaince too, everytime i go to icc i get killed lol
Back to top Go down
Catalyst
Core member
Catalyst

PostSubject: Re: Dissident is not raiding anymore!   Dissident is not raiding anymore! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:05 pm

Oh lol.

Tired of raiding.
Probably will come back to bladefist as Horde, play casual.

Kind of miss the server xD
Back to top Go down
stabilftw
User

PostSubject: Re: Dissident is not raiding anymore!   Dissident is not raiding anymore! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:36 am

Lol going back to bladefist you got to be kidding me, besides, you were among the first that let Dissident behind and now that you've saw all the content you want to come back?
Everyone went his own way now, its too late, just wanted to point that out.
I just dont think it would be smart to go back to Bladefist if you know you're going to raid back when Cataclysm comes out, not much guild possibilities there anyway unless you join a strict 10-man guild with smart people.
But it just seems a bit selfish to me to join a guild that got LK HC/Halion HC on farm, get the achievement and title and then immediately go casual because you're "tired" of raiding but that's just my point of view.

Back to top Go down
Oricc
Core member

PostSubject: Re: Dissident is not raiding anymore!   Dissident is not raiding anymore! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:30 am

While that may be true stabil, I don't really support you in being angry at Cata, tbh the guild was falling apart before he left so it wasn't really his leaving that effected us.

But while we are on the topic of ging back to Bladefist.... I might be heading back myself and joining Symbol on the Alliance side, I have had enough of progressing putri hc and Sindi hc again (It's like a bad dream, sooo many people getting exploded/not passing the plague/ not target switching/ breaking tombs too early/ breaking tombs too fast ect. ect. ect.). So for those of you that are still in Sanity I might be seeing you around very soon ;-)
Back to top Go down
Georgesile
Guild gangsta
Georgesile

PostSubject: Re: Dissident is not raiding anymore!   Dissident is not raiding anymore! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:14 pm

Oricc i think stabil has a point! Cata ur a fuckin cunt same as some other people that bail out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dissident is not raiding anymore!   Dissident is not raiding anymore! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dissident is not raiding anymore!
Page 1 of 1